Skip to main content

TK and Kindergarten Information

IMPORTANT DATES for Fall 2018 Enrollment


TK/Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2018-19 School Year


Before enrolling please review the California Public School age requirements posted at the bottom of this page . You must enroll your child in the age appropriate grade. 

Click here to access New TK & Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2018-19 School Year                             Online enrollment application is now open.  The first day of school for the 2018-19 school year is August 13.                                                  


Click here to access New TK & Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2017-18 School Year


*Required documents for current TK students:

  • Residency Verification
    • Current PG&E  or water bill if the address has not changed
    • Mortgage/Rental/Lease + PG&E/water bill if a move has occurred
    • Updated Immunization Record if applicable
  • Kindergarten questionnaire with AM/PM preference (requested but not required)

2018-19 School Year


Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2018 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten only. 

Transitional Kindergarten:

If your child turns five years of age on or between September 2, and December 2, 2018, you may only enroll in the TK program.




April 25th 2018

Last name begins with A-L    1:45pm-2:45pm

Last name begins with M-Z   3:00 pm-4:00 pm


Please bring your student AND a picture of your student (with student’s name printed on back of picture) that the teachers may keep as they find this helpful  when articulating classes for next year.


You will meet in the Multi Purpose Room (MPR). Please bring any completed physical exam forms, oral health surveys, immunization records or anything else that may be missing from your student’s enrollment.


*Students with incomplete immunizations WILL NOT be able to start school on August 13, 2018


What do I need to bring to enroll at school site?

Items to Bring with you to ENROLL AT TWIN CREEKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (even if student has sibling at school)

  • On-line Registration Summary - with the confirmation number on the top - if you do not see a confirmation number at the top - please go back and click on the submit button
  • TK/K Classroom Questionnaire and Developmental Readiness Survey (be sure to give preschool our address)
  • Parent Driver's License or Photo ID
  • If you rent : Rental Agreement -all members living at the address must be on rental agreement as well as PG&E or water bill. 2 months current rent receipts
  • If you own your home: Property Tax Bill or Current Mortgage Statement
  • PG & E or Water Bill
  • Child's Birth Certificate or Passport 
  • Child's Immunization & Health Records (even if incomplete)

SRVUSD Enrollment Information